Monday, 15 July 2013

Meal Planning Monday (15th July 2013)


Late again, I'm so very sorry. All these weekends away to the coast are playing havoc with my meal planning posts and for that I apologise. 

I've been spending a lot of time outdoors and away so less time for blogging also I've been a bit preoccupied with some school issues. Then there is this heat. I'm not going to moan about it as I love the summer but it really does zap your motivation somewhat...I can barely think about food let alone eat it. Which of course means that this weeks meal planning is a bit of a non-meal plan. It mainly consists of snacking and BBQing - I'm making hay whilst the sun shines!  I fully expect they'll be other non-meal planners this week too!

If you are slightly more motivated than me, and perhaps less sweaty then we are always open to welcoming new people into #mealplanningmonday in fact we love it, so if this is the first time you've stumbled across this the idea is simple - all you have to do is write a blog post about your meal  plan for the week and submit the URL of your post using the Linkytools below. Don't let my meal plan failure put you off! You don't have to join in every week either, as and when is perfectly fine! If you've not got a blog but want to join in, that's fine  too - just leave a comment below telling us what you're planning this week.  Any questions, just holler at me via email (in the contact page) or on Twitter @madamding.  

I'm off to melt, sweat a bit more and melt again before attempting to catch up on some blogging. I've been seriously slack and I'm letting people down left, right and centre and feeling terrible about it. Will force myself into action and start sending some big SORRY emails.

Have a great hot and sticky week and I'll catch up with you all soon!


3 comments:

  1. I too have failed in meal planning duties this week! Enjoy the bbq weather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Carberry16 July 2013 12:00

    Don't worry about it....Enjoy the bbq'a & sun while it lasts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flying on the seat of my pants here and not making a meal plan. Mostly salads and easy meals in our house though I have posted a summer lunch idea post for kids http://www.barenakedmummy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/summer-holiday-lunches-for-kids.html

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!