Sunday, 21 July 2013

Blog Love (21st July 2013)

Click here

I'm a regular reader of Lauren's blog You Big Eejit and one of the features she has been running is "Blog Love" where she shares other peoples blog posts that she has read and enjoyed. I thought this was a great idea, and so with her permission I'm going to join in with this and share blog posts with you guys that I myself have loved recently. I hope you'll enjoy these posts and maybe even find some new blogs to read.

I loved this post from Mrs Shilts about her first family camping trip. I love camping with my children but wasn't brave enough to try it until mine were a lot older so I appluad her for giving it a go. She also shares her top tips for camping with a baby. 

As a big fan of Courtney Love in the 90's I enjoyed reading the What Would Courtney Love Do post on Madame Guillotine who perfectly summed up those awkward teenage years for me!

I've been meaning to make lemon curd for ages and this recipe from Tales from a Happy House had my tongue tingling just looking at the pictures - it's a must try.

I wanted to join in with the Room 101 meme I spotted on BareNakedMummy but there are just too many things to mention and I couldn't narrow it down! 

I think you all know I am somewhat of a Disney addict so love the Magic Kingdom tips on The Purple Pumpkin Blog this month.  My biggest is to plan, plan, PLAN. I don't think it's possible to over-plan Disney!

That's all for now. I did have a few others saved but something went wrong with the links and I can't remember what they were. DOH. I'll be better prepared next time. Hope you find something good to have a look at here, and let me know if you've read any blogs recently that I should take a look at!


3 comments:

  1. It's never possible to over plan a trip to Disney!! Thanks for loving and sharing my Magic Kingdom tips! Hoping to write the next one soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing my camping post. We can't wait to go again and hoping the weather is nice to us this summer so we can go again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing my post



    BNM

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!