Monday, 25 March 2013

Meal Planning Monday (25th March 2013)


Let's this get this over and done with....snow, cold, ice, OMG, snow, brrr, snow, windy, SNOW.

Okay, done with that.

Happy Monday everyone! For the parents amongst us, is it school holidays where you are? We've got another week to go yet but I know some have finished already. For me this is a week with NO PLAN. I know, controversial when you run a Meal Planning Monday linky but it's just one of those weeks where a plan is doomed to fail from the beginning. The children and I are eating out with friends at a local pub after school, one night I am going to the cinema with a friend which means a mini-picnic in the cinema (we'll get thrown out one day I'm sure) and there's a whole host of other things going on (two birthday parties one of which is in London) which means I am giving myself a week off planning. 

That doesn't mean you are off the hook though, oh no.

Let's hear what you have got planned. Any winter warming dinners? The sun is shining as I type this...(I don't expect it to last!).  Write your #mealplanningmonday blog post and submit the URL of your post using the Linkytools widget below. If you haven't got a blog or just cna't be h'arsed to write a post, then why not just leave a comment below, telling us what you're planning this week. If you're new to my blog or the Linky and you've got any questions, you can catch me on Twitter @madamding or send me an email (address in the contact page).


A quick reminder that the monthly recipe Link Party for March is currently active and closes at the weekend and I'm outie...I'm off to change bed linen, put laundry away, hoover and make animal faces for Easter Bonnets. A woman's work, huh.

Have a good week!


14 comments:

  1. I have planned because we don't have much planned this week - next week is our no plan week because we will be out for a lot of it!

    Hope you have a nice Easter break!

    MH xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We break up from school on Thursday so it's next week when our meal plan will fail..lol
    Have a lovely week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No meal plan! Shocking behaviour :-)

    Although I haven't either - we're going away so going to boil down to leftovers and hot cross buns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're on Easter holidays here, lots of quick easy meals here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of slow cooked meals on our menu. Easter for us is next week. Enjoy the cinema, what are you seeing? X

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're not at the stage of easter holidays yet (too young - boy, not me!), but ours don't finish til the weekend either.

    My meal plans aren't working that well at the moment as OH gets in before me so does his own thing. So much for doing it to avoid waste. At least we've got a huge freezer, so if meat's not been defrosted at least it can go in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Thank you rounds are always welcome, of course.
    *Rounds table format. The Bull's Head Pub, Bangkok.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage clever pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only hurdle to accessing this is of course human limitations and the
    fact that the brain does not function solely as a learning tool for the human being.
    * Team answer sheets - Basically a grid lined A4 type
    sheet with answer write in numbered boxes and a line on
    top for the team name. Theme Format: It is
    almost like standard format of the pub quiz.

    My homepage ... easy pub quiz and answers

    ReplyDelete
  9. The decor on the inside of the restaurant is absolutely beautiful.

    You must definitely be planning to make it special and memorable by keeping a good theme, ordering the best food and choosing the best games.
    The food is decent and the drink specials on Tuesdays include $2.


    Review my web site :: pub quiz and answers general knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some were practical, of course, but others were psychological and emotional.
    Anna had been looking through my phone while I was naked.
    They feature almost nightly drink specials and some form of entertainment every night of the
    week--DJ's, live music, trivia, you name it.

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... funny pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  11. DJ spins out on Saturday nights. Below are listed a few popular pubs where one can chill in Mumbai.
    8.

    Also visit my web page - fun pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spot on with this ωrіte-uρ, I honeѕtly
    bеlіeve thаt thiѕ wеbsite nеeԁs much more
    аttеntion. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

    Here is my web site ... legal amphetamines

    ReplyDelete
  13. I create a leave a response each time I especially enjoy a post
    on a site or I have something to add to the discussion.
    It's triggered by the sincerness displayed in the article I browsed. And on this post "Meal Planning Monday (25th March 2013)". I was actually moved enough to leave a thought ;) I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay.
    Could it be simply me or does it look like like some of these remarks come across as if they
    are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Would you make a list the complete urls of all your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    My website cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete
  14. On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where anyone from Alan
    Haynes to Gary Clark, Jr. You must definitely be planning to make it special and memorable by keeping a
    good theme, ordering the best food and choosing the best games.
    Ask your local club to run this for you.

    Feel free to visit my page - redtooth pub quiz answers

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!