Monday, 29 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday (29th October 2012)

Good morning everyone! (I felt a bit like a teacher then...)

Hope you all had a good weekend? We had a very busy one and have now launched into half-term with earnest.  When half-term comes around, all routine goes out of the window and I'm all over the place with meal-planning too. I've not had time to think about it yet but as we're going to be all over the place this week at parties, days out, concerts etc I think we'll mainly be winging it!

Whatever we eat will be diet-friendly, yes I am still full steam ahead on the diet with a loss of 4.8lbs in two weeks now. I get quite motivated when I actually see a loss each week so at the moment I'm not finding it too hard although my willpower has been tested to the max this weekend!

I've put the linky below so do add your #mealplanningmonday blog post below and check out what others are planning this week. If any of you are planning diet-friendly meals this week - let me know, I'm in serious need of inspiration!

Look forward to catching up with your posts later this week!





5 comments:

  1. First with a linky! *faints with shock*

    Well done with the weight loss. What diet plan are you following?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss. It's half term here too so we will be busy bees too but I'm taking advantage of the slow cooker again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Place to Buy Diablo 3 Gold with Prepaid Card
    Nowadays, various payment methods were accepted by d3 gold suppliers. You must want a best place to buy diablo 3 gold in a safe, fast and simple way. Here, diablohome introduce prepaid card to you. Following are some details.
    Buy Diablo 3 Gold with Prepaid Card
    Diablo home accept prepaid card payment, such as MasterCard, VISA and Paysafecard, etc. They are safe and convenient, just take a look at the most important advantages of prepaid cards.
    1. Prepaid cards can be applied online instantly.
    Prepaid cards use the deposited money, there are no repayments to be made and thus no late payment fees and other associated penalties.
    2. Prepaid cards are widely accepted.
    They can be used on the internet, on phone and all other vends.
    3. Adding money to your prepaid card account is a breeze using direct deposit.
    tags: buy diablo 3 gold diablo gold buy diablo gold


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all had a good weekend? We had a very busy one and have now launched into half-term with earnest. When half-term comes around, all routine goes out of the window and I'm all over the place with meal-planning too. I've not had time to think about it yet but as we're going to be all over the place this week at parties, days out, concerts etc I think we'll mainly be winging it!


    swtor gold
    buy swtor gold
    cheap swtor gold
    tor credits
    buy tor credits
    cheap tor credits

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!