Monday, 1 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday (1st October 2012)

Sorry! First #mealplanningmonday of October and I was hideously late!  Thanks for all leaving your links anyway. 

God, what a day yesterday was. Nothing bad, just a whole lot of niggly rubbish to deal with and nothing went my way at all!  My internet broke, daughters new dance shoes and outfit didn't fit, it rained every time I left the house and I got soaked, I drove the car into the wall at Waitrose... Let's just say I am glad that Monday is over!

I did manage to get out to the supermarket eventually (the mention of driving into the wall would be a clue...) and had a meal plan of sorts. I'm still really not getting back into the routine of having to do quick dinners because of after school activities yet.  Here is what it looks like;

Lasagne, chips and garlic bread 
Soup and baguettes
Pizza of some description
Lamb rogan josh

and somebody just shared this recipe with me so I'm adding that in now as it looks yum!

What a lot of carbs Monday was - lasagne, chips AND garlic bread?! I think I needed them for comfort! Mr M is having soup whilst I am out at a school meeting. I'm going to be having death-by-cheese after I spent what feels like £20 on cheese at Waitrose yesterday. Seriously. Dinner tonight is Boursin, brie, Port Salut and cheddar. (There was also some expenditure on Cheese Strings and Babybel but we'll leave those to the children). So death-by-cheese and red wine tonight, expect a migraine related post from me tomorrow!

There's already lots of posts linked up but if you've not joined in with #mealplanningmonday yet then why not! Write a post and link it up or leave a comment below telling us what you're eating this week!







1 comment:

  1. Hello to every one, the contents existing at this web site are truly amazing
    for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.


    My site; raspberry ketones reviews

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!