Monday, 3 September 2012

Meal Planning Monday (3rd September 2012)

Hi all,

Sorry it's a bit late, and sorry there's no plan yet - it's been a hectic one. At the Paralympics yesterday, fridge freezer went up the swanny last night and now today, the day before school goes back, my daughter has got ill. I need to go out to the supermarket and sort 1,001 and things for school tomorrow, so meal planning needs to wait until this afternoon. I'll be back with an update.

In the meantime, here's the linky for you to submit your blog post to!





4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a nightmare! I hope everything gets sorted out soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just posted my 1st one!!! Very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what happened there, it appeared then disappeared, think it must be my computer! x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!