Monday, 6 August 2012

Meal Planning Monday (6th August 2012)

A reoccurring theme for Meal Planning Monday in August will consist of me being absent and not doing any meal planning.  It's all go around here, holidays left right and central!  

Well I survived Camp Bestival! You can read about my exploits here and here... It was fun, we sampled festival food and it wasn't all bad. I was glad to get home though and clean myself up. I felt really grubby by the end of it!

So it's the first meal planning of August and I'm hoping that as you read this the sun is shining and you're planning lots of al fresco meals, but I'm not holding my breath! 

The Linky is below so get linking up as usual. (If you're new to all this - all you have to do is write a blog post with your meal plan for the week and add it to the linky below). If there is any problems with the LInky not working, just leave it in the comments below and I'll sort it when I'm back!

See you soon!


5 comments:

  1. No sunshine here today *sob* just rain *sob again* have a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back on the Meal Planning bandwagon....makes me want to cook nicer stuff so my family approve x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've linked to my post: What are we going to eat in the holidays? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Meal Plan for me this week - off on holiday on Saturday and too be honest, I've gone on strike!

    BNM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    My site ... Ottawa home equity loans

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!