Monday, 27 August 2012

Meal Planning Monday (27th August 2012)

Hello!

As you may have noticed, it's Bank Holiday Monday and it's also the last week of the summer holidays, therefore I'm not expecting great things from you all today! You'll certainly get nothing great from me as I am on holiday right now which means someone else is doing the cooking! 

I'll be home mid-week though and that almost certainly means there will be a takeaway curry on the menu PLUS it's my birthday later this week which means I'll be eating out a couple of times. (Yes, I did say a couple of times - two friends are taking me out separately, I'll be out with Mr M for a meal and then will probably go out with the children as well. Excessive? I don't think so!)

If you have done a meal-plan this week, then well done you! As always the Linky is below so please add your blog post and I'll check it out when I return. Don't forget to spread the word and use the #mealplanningmonday tag on Twitter. If you search under it, you'll see other people talking about Meal Planning Monday. If you've never joined in before, it's simple - write a blog post, leave the link below! Ta-da!

Whatever you're doing with your Bank Holiday Monday, have a good one and I'll catch up with you next week.







1 comment:

  1. Asking questions are actually good thing if you are not
    understanding anything completely, but this piece of writing provides fastidious understanding even.



    Here is my page: raspberry ketone diet reviews

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!