Monday, 20 August 2012

Meal Planning Monday (20th August 2012)

*sings*

There's no plan, THERE'S NO PLAN!

I'm going on my holidays (again) this week so that means I don't need to plan and there's barely any time to eat in the next few days anyway. I'm so short on time at the moment that actually not planning has filled me with relief today.

This doesn't mean you get off lightly though, oh no! The Linky is below as normal and I want to see what you have up your sleeve as once September hits, meal planning will be back with a vengeance!

Link up below, spread the word about #mealplanningmonday and I look forward to seeing what you've got planned!

PS My Recipe Link Party for August is looking rubbish - please join in!







3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely holiday, lucky thing :-) I am off camping for two nights so fobbing that off to myself as a holiday!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Linky BUT crap in a bag I want to be first on it grrrrr
    Lol enjoy your hold xx

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!