Sunday, 5 August 2012

Kitchen Cheat Sheet

I was recently sent this infographic from Everest. I don't normally share things like this but I actually really like it as it's useful and rather stylish and something I'd quite happily attach to my own fridge so I thought someone else might find it useful too!

It's a Kitchen Cheat Sheet that has some great information like weight and liquid conversions, oven temperatures and various other handy tips.


If you'd like to get your own printable version of this Kitchen Cheat Sheet, you can do so by visiting the Everest website by clicking here.


PS Just so you know, I was not paid to share this info with you, I just thought it was really cool!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by
    error, while I was searching on Yahoo for something
    else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post
    and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

    Also visit my web site :: Saffron

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have observed very interesting details !
    ps decent web site . "Hares can gamble over the body of a dead lion." by Publilius
    Syrus.

    My blog post: Free PSN Codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images
    on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my homepage - cheat for castleville

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!