Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Mrs M's Recipe Link Party (July '12)


Hello and welcome to the July Recipe Link Party. I'm hoping this month will be full of nice summery outdoorsy recipes - that's not too much to ask is it? Looking up at the sky today, I'm thinking it might be!

I haven't actually cooked much new myself recently, really need to find time to sit down with my books and get some inspiration! It's something I enjoy doing so I don't know why I don't spend more time doing it.

I'm just going to launch into it. Here goes.

First up, these gorgeous looking Viennese Whirls from Sugar Ruffles. Made for the Jubilee, they just look so tempting. Wow. I could really eat one or two of these washed down with a good cup of tea right about now!

Image Credit: Sugar Ruffles
Next up we have this delicious dish from Lipstick Loves. Guinness Lamb Shanks with Horseradish Mash, that is my kind of dinner!

Image Credit: Lipstick Loves
And last, but in no way least the delightful sounding Mother's Gingerbread Pears from Homeschool Adventures. I can't tell you how much I want to try this dessert. Think I may give it a whirl at the weekend.

Image Credit: Homeschool Adventures
Don't forget to check out the rest of the June submissions by clicking here.

The July Link Party has now opened so get submitting your recipes. You've got all month to add as many as you like.

The non-rules...

You can submit as many recipes as like. 
You don't have to write a specific post for the link party. 
Make sure you link to the post, not your homepage.

Grab the badge above if you like and stick it on your blog. 
Put the badge or text-link to the link party in your recipe post if you want to. 
I'd appreciate it and it all helps to spread the word and get others involved. 

Please try to visit a couple of the blogs that link up.
I will attempt to visit & comment on all that I can.

You can start submitting your recipes now (the linky will close on 31st July) and at the beginning of August, I'll be starting the party all over again and  showcasing my favourite submissions. 

Any questions, do drop me an email - you can find my details on the contact page of my blog.  As you can see I've used pictures from the original blogs - if anyone has a problem with me doing this, please do let me know bu I will always credit and link to your blog.

Thanks to everyone who joined in last month and here is a to a great July Link Party! Don't forget to spread the word and get your blogging friends to join in - the more the merrier. I'd really like to get a few more people joining in over the next few months!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my lamb shanks - my sister did a guest post. I hope you enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Linky I shall be trying out lots of these recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. natural treatment for fatty liver natural treatment for fatty liver natural treatment for fatty liver

    Also visit my web site - can fatty liver disease be treated

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!