Monday, 9 July 2012

Meal Planning Monday (9th July 2012)

Morning Meal Planners!


I hate to start off with yet another rant about the weather so all I am going to say is OMGEEZERS when will summer start?

Now I am past that I can get on with the reason we're here. Meal Planning Monday. Things have gone a bit awry recently and are not going to get much better this week as I am eating out twice, and Mr M is eating out once - all on different nights. This means there will be three nights when dinner will consist of cheese/beans/bread in varying combinations.

The other two nights I am planning low maintenance food like spaghetti bolognese and pizza due to after school commitments.

Not much of a plan is it? Well, there is a plan but no real cooking!

Hope you're week is a little bit more exciting than mine.  The Linky is below, please submit your blog post so we can all see what you've got planned this week.

PS Please don't forget to check out the Recipe Link Party! 






1 comment:

  1. Woohoo am on time and back meal planning!

    Inspiration severly lacking though so all help needed

    BNM

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!