Monday, 14 November 2011

Meal Planning Monday (14th November 2011)

Flippin' 'eck it's Monday again. Scary stuff. Even scarier is that we are mid-way through November. WHAT?! This time next month my children will be preparing to break up from school for the Christmas break.

I'm going to be honest, this week I've not meal planned. I know, I know. This means two things a) We'll eat rubbish all week and b) it will cost us loads more than it should.  All I know is that Friday I am eating out with friends before going to see Breaking Dawn at the cinema. Oh yes. And tomorrow I am today I am eating at Pizza Express on an all day shopping trip. So really I only need to sort out three meals this week.

The Linky is below, let me know what you've planned this week. I'm just off to look at the blog posts from last weel.
Happy eating!

love & kisses
Mrs M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!