Monday, 31 October 2011

Meal Planning Monday (31st October 2011)

Happy Halloween!

I am frankly quite alarmed at how quickly October went by, and half-term for that matter. It's back to school today and back to routine - which obviously I love.

Meal planning went awry last week and I always find that it ends up costing me hugely so I am glad to get back into meal planning today and reducing my grocery bill slightly!


Week commencing 31st October 2011

Cheeseburgers and fries
Pizza
Lasagne and salad


Not very inspired this week but I am looking forward to all of them! I'm trying out a new recipe for lasagne, so will report back.

The weekend will consist of lots of sausages I should imagine as I've a Bonfire party to go to on Saturday before hosting our own on the Sunday. Phew.

What are you eating this week? Do tell! The Linky is below, join in and spread the word about Meal Planning Monday!

love & kisses
Mrs M x

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I was a day late, and I've managed to post it twice!!

    DUH!

    BNM

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!