Monday, 10 October 2011

Meal Planning Monday (10th October 2011)

How time flies. Yes it's Monday once again, and it's a blustery one, but strangely warm.

I did my meal planning last night whilst having a rest after over-stuffing myself with roast chicken yesterday. I think a roast dinner might be the best meal ever, don't you? So satisfying.

This week should be a quiet one so no excuses for not sticking to the plan. I'm also working from home this week which makes it a bit easier as when I've been at the office all day I seem to lack the enthusiasm and get-up-and-go to start cooking.


Week commencing 10th October 2011

Steak & mushroom stroganoff
Linguine with mushrooms, proscuitto & garlic cream sauce
Indonesian chicken & rice
Some form of Tacos (probably spicy beef)
Cheeseburgers & chips

Yes, I know the last one sounds so sophisticated and elegant...this is at the request of my 5yr old who has actually never had a cheeseburger before!

What are you cooking this week? Join in with the Linky below or leave a comment to let me know!

love & kisses
Mrs M x

6 comments:

  1. Yum, I love stroganoff! And nothing wrong with a burger every now and again. Are you making them or buying them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure yet, will depend how I feel on the day! I do make them sometimes or other times I just go to the butchers and buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I would eat all of that - can I come over for dinner?! Like the stroganoff idea - haven't made one of those in in ages. I'd imagine even my 3 year old daughter would eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All sounds really, really yummy! I love cheeseburgers, and have seen loads of recipes floating around where there is actually a layer of gooey cheese inside the burger which I fancy trying at some point...

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a delicious week coming up! :)

    I made chicken korma today for the first time, it was really nice! Tomorrow I'll be making chicken-sweet potatoe and that should last us at least two days. The rest of the week is undecided.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!