Monday, 12 April 2010

Gleekery: Road to Sectionals DVD


I was lucky enough to receive a pre-release promotional copy of the new Glee DVD "Season 1 - Road to Sectionals" which you can buy everywhere from today!

You all know I am a fully paid-up Gleek, so I am sure I don't need to explain the programme to you however for those of you who may not be in the know, have a look at the E4 Glee website.

The DVD features the first 13 episodes of Season 1 of Glee, from Pilot right up to the amazing Sectionals episode. There are also quite a few lovely extras on the DVD such as;

Welcome to McKinley! - An introduction by Principal Figgins

Glee Music Video - Set to the Glee Cast "Somebody to Love"

Full Length Auditions - Rachel singing "On My Own" and Mercedes "Respect"

Fox Movie Channel Presents Casting Session & Deconstructing Glee with Ryan Murphy - Clips about how they cast the programme.

Dance Boot Camp - The Glee kids and their choreographer.

Jane Lynch A to Glee & Meet Jane Lynch - Some nice Sue Sylvester moments!

5 Things You Didn't Know About Jayma (aka Emma)

7 Things You Didn't Know About Cory (aka Finn)

6 Things You Didn't Know About Amber (aka Mercedes)

7 Things You Didn't Know About Chris (aka Kurt)

Video Diaries - Short video diaries from Jane, Lea, Matt, Cory, Kevin, Amber, Chris and Diana.

My personal favourites were the Glee Music Video (never seen this before, I thought it was fabulous!), the full length audition of Rachel - I think she's amazing at that song and 5 Things You Didn't Know About Jayma as I just think she is the loveliest person ever!

I can't wait until Glee recommences here again NEXT MONDAY (Starts again today in the US) but in the meantime I'm going to go off with my cherished DVD and watch all the episodes again from the beginning!

love & kisses
Mrs M x

D9W456229M7U

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!! My Monday's just have not been the same without Glee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new Gleek and I can't wait for the next series.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!